I'm looking for a keen analyst to join a FTSE 100 company in their insight team. The company have cemented themselves as market-leader in their industry and are now continuing to look for ways to become even more consumer-centric. They want to find greater ways of providing their customers with what they're are looking for, and essentially serve customers better.
They're looking for someone who shares this passion for consumer insights, and is keen to be in a role where they can use insights to help the company achieve its vision. You would be responsible for using analytical methodologies to help form strategic insights from a range of multiple data sources. You will proactively seek out best practice and innovative analytical techniques to improve the quality & efficiency of the insights.
- Utilising multiple data sources to identify opportunities for the business
- Identify growth opportunities through using best-practice analytics and insight, compare performance with targets
- Take responsibility for agency management
- Proactively seek out customer opportunities for growth, proposition development & execution.
- Able to draw insights from various, large data sources - you will have strong numerical and statistical skills
- Proven analytics experience (1-2 years' experience)
- Strong numerical skills, and experience using large data sources
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Technical background, SQL, Hadoop, Tableau, Qlkview, Microstrategy & Excel would be hugely advantageous
Fantastic opportunity for an analyst to work client side with one of the largest companies in the UK. Find out more by applying now!