With 32 offices and a presence in over 20 countries this global events company is looking for an Analyst to support the Marketing team in their London HQ. With breakout spaces, ping pong and company work socials this environment promotes a social and collaborative working culture.
This role will see you working on a variety of analysis covering UK and Global Events. Working alongside the marketing, automation and BI team you will perform adhoc data requests, review marketing effectiveness and event analysis.
For this role you will need to work with senior stakeholders and take part in focus groups so a high level of English communication skill is required.
This role would be best suited for a data analyst who has worked in a analytics positions for 1 - 2 years and is looking to further their analysis skills in a consumer insights role.
- Own and manage all post show surveys, analyse findings to create insights and present back your findings to the wider team.
- Work with the brand marketing team to deliver adhoc reports.
- Lead and manage competitor and market research.
- Provide insights to the wider events teams to enable them to make data led decisions.
- Two years working in a commercial data driven working environment
- Advanced working knowledge of excel.
- Experience working with consumer and marketing data and delivering insights around this.
- Experienced in producing insight dashboards on Tableau or a similar visualisation tool
- Be confident in attending meetings with key stakeholders to present findings in a no technical manner to enable commercial business decisions
- Although events analysis is not required if you have had experience working with this type of data would be an added bonus!
- A degree in math's or statistics would be advantageous.