£30,000 DOE, Gloucestershire
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join as an Insight Analyst as part of a growing planning team and working on a number of fantastic client projects across various industry sectors.
As well as being able to develop your analytical skills they are looking for someone who can get everyone excited about data whether that be within the agency or presenting to a client by breaking it down into a simplified story and communicating it effectively in an engaging manor.
What they want from you
- Someone who has a good understanding of data driven CRM & loyalty and how to use all kinds of data whether structured or unstructured.
- Undertake innovative data analysis, reporting and insight for our clients. Analysing large, complex and sometimes unstructured datasets to generate actionable insight
- Qualitative and quantitative insight report experience
- Provide audience and market insight to support client pitches, working closely with other members of the team to achieve this.
- Data mining and customer profiling to further understand the customer lifecycle, and working with CRM, Digital Marketing and other insight teams to shape and implement customer strategy, and report to the business.
- Producing regular reporting, benchmarking website/product performance and interpreting and presenting their content
- Creative flair
- Strong Excel skills (VBA, Pivots, Lookups)
- Experience of SQL and appreciation of database design and complex queries
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, analysis and insight skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!