Our client, a national charity dealing with vulnerable young people, seeks an Innovation Manager to take on the responsibility of developing new fundraising products to attract support. Working closely with the fundraising, communications, partnerships and beneficiaries teams, the successful candidate will be managing the innovation pipeline, insight, research, testing and delivery of projects, so will need to be an experienced end to end project manager.
Experience expectations include:
- Leading innovation, co-creation and change management
- Proven experience of a new product development environment with an ability to demonstrate creativity, take calculated risks and innovation in thinking and practice
- Confidence in compiling and presenting business cases to key stakeholders
- Innovation pipeline management/delivery in the charity or commercial sector:
- Significant fundraising and/or commercial income generation
- New proposition development
- Project management
- Social media marketing knowledge and testing
- Budget management and financial modelling
- Agency management
- Digital build management
- Qualitative Research
- Creative facilitation/ideation
This is a new role, and an extremely exciting opportunity for a strong FMCG marketer to move into the third sector, or for someone with previous experience in a similar position.