Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant - Brand Consultancy
An Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant is needed to join a rapidly evolving, cutting edge brand consultancy who specialise in innovation and communication. Working from their Wandsworth office, expect to play a key role bridging the gap between breakthrough approaches to innovation and global client needs. (This is a permanent role, however Freelancers will be considered).
Working with the likes of Unilever, GSK and Nestle (to name just a few), this innovative consultancy is made up of a small team of highly professional people, across a mix of disciplines from advertising, creative, technology and qualitative research. Our client utilises a combination of on-line and off-line co-creation / synthesis to un-limit the potential of the process and delivery of innovation. Due to expansion they are now seeking a like-minded, experienced Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant to assist in the unlocking of potential and the delivery of outstanding innovation.
Working alongside the Head on Innovation (as well as autonomously) the Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant will challenge industry norms to define and deliver brand, product and service innovation. Whether you are taking ownership of the client brief; managing client engagement; designing and leading ideation and concept development workshops; leading and collaborating with a multi-disciplined team (PMs, researcher, planners, designers); spotting opportunities or presenting solutions to clients it will be your excellent innovation experience within the creative, strategic, communication or research industries that ensures a high quality client experience.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself an Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant / Innovation Director / Creative Strategist / Client Strategist / Brand Consultant / Client Strategy Leader / Client Strategist / Creative Account Director / Brand Manager or similar we don't mind, your CV just needs to demonstrate:
- Extensive innovation experience ideally in the creative, strategic, communications or research industry (or any combination);
- Experience with an agency or client innovation experience or any combination of the two;
- Experience in multiple sectors especially FMCG;
- A strong grasp of Brand / Innovation strategy both at a theoretical and practical level;
- You are adaptable, open minded, with the ability to deliver new ways of doing things;
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Inspiring communication and strong presentation skills;
- A passion for finding solutions to complex problems;
- Bags of energy into delivering innovative, impactful solutions for amazing clients!
In return the Innovation Strategist / Innovation Consultant can expect a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.