About Our Client
A premium soft drinks company - in phenomenal growth
About the Role
This role will report into the Director of Innovation. In this role, you would have end to end responsibility for bringing new products to market - lots of ownership! You would be dealing with Flavour houses, Packaging agencies, Supply chain, Technical teams and the Brand teams on a day to day basis.
Our client is looking for an innovation specialist who understands innovation stage gate process and how to bring new products to market. They are a smaller business so can work in a very nimble fashion and are able to bring NPD to market with greater speed than a larger FMCG business.
Your main task will be to work on developing new skus across the portfolio, with a focus on the UK market to start with.
- Champion the innovation agenda across the business
- Identify and define innovation opportunities for the brand and bring ideas to market
- Own and run a variety of innovation and renovation projects
- Work with flavour houses and packaging agencies
- Passion for and experience in end to end NPD
- Genuine fascination in innovation
- Ambitious to shine through clever work at a high standard
- Bringing enthusiasm, an interesting perspective and lots of ideas on how to propel the brand even further forwards
- You can roll up your sleeves and get stuck in - not distracted or uncomfortable with a start-up culture
- You need to be a self-starter and not fazed by complexity or speed - able to rise to seemingly impossible challenges.
- You are used to taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Massive attention to detail
- A real multi-tasker
- Experience of working cross functionally, getting the best results through great relationships and collaboration
Need to Have
- A good level of commercial experience in an innovation or a marketing innovation role (innovation should have been a large part of at least one position you have held)
- Understanding and experience of end to end innovation - concept to launch in-market.
- Understanding and having worked in gate stage or similar process.
- Excellent project management skills
Need to Be
- Passionate, enthusiastic with great commitment to deliver with style and panache!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**