Influencer/ Brand Partnerships Manager - The Role
You will be a key member of the marketing team and be responsible for developing their influencer and brand partnership programme. Based in London, you will liaise with other departments across the business and report to the Head of Brand Marketing.
- Lead the global strategy, the planning and execution of all global influencer activity
- Assist with community management tasks, to develop relationships with influencers and industry movers
- Manage influencer budgets for all respective influencer campaigns reconciling monthly budget vs spend & ROI
- Instigate brand partnerships by identifying opportunities from media to brand partnerships
- Commercialising each partnership and ensuring successful launch and roll out
Influencer/ Brand Partnerships Manager - Required skills/interests
- PR Experience,- In-house OR agency
- Digital marketing, online video, social media and event marketing
- Excellent understanding of the beauty industry is preferable
- Insightful analysis and reporting on performance
- hands on project management and equally good time management
If this is the role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of PR and Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.