You will be an experienced and talented designer, capable of creating design concepts both from briefs and creative ideas. You will be designing digital images and digital videos of products for use in online marketing and ecommerce. As well as getting involved in industrial and product design.
The role would suit a talented design graduate or somebody with 1 or 2 years’ experience in creating digital images and videos for commercial B2C use.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the business owners, and internal/external technical staff to design digital images and videos for consumer electronics products .
- Work with internal teams to adjust and re-design existing products with a focus on aesthetics and their role in driving sales.
- Work with manufacturers to communicate design intent and manage their expectations
Designing products paying particular attention to ergonomics, usability and aesthetics.
- Designing logos and new creative concepts for advertising/marketing/packaging purposes.
- Degree educated ideally with 1-2 years' experience working in a Design consultancy or consumer products company.
- A strong awareness of industry compliance standards.
- Proficient in 3D CAD, such as Pro/Engineer, Autodesk or SolidWorks .
- Wider graphic design capability in Adobe Creative Suite & of photographic experience or ability.
- Ability to interpret briefs and communicate ideas.
Due to the location of the company this position is commutable from Ely, St Ives, Cambridge, Bedford, Royston, Sawston, St Neots, Newmarket and Huntingdon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.