Merrill Corporation is a leading provider of cloud computing software solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries.
We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools which rely on microservices architecture to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence and asset marketing processes, helping them close more deals, faster.
Our award winning global teams continuously collaborate to anticipate and meet customer needs. This is important because companies are moving faster than ever before. Startups can raise money or be acquired in short order and these transactions can make an impact on the global financial markets. Our clients rely on us to make sure the right deal information is shared with the right people at the right time.
Reporting to the head of marketing for EMEA & APAC, the Inbound Marketing Manager is responsible for executing the marketing strategy and plan online and driving our inbound lead generation across multiple languages and channels in the region. This is a crucial role within the team to drive inbound customer acquisition and demand generation across paid media and organic. It is Full Time, permanent, role and based in London, UK - the EMEA headquarters of Merrill Corporation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following but other duties may be assigned:
- Create inbound marketing strategies to meet the overall marketing objectives
- Work with the partner agency to manage paid media budget and execution, develop PPC strategy and campaigns to increase conversions for the paid media from search to display and remarketing campaigns
- Manage, optimise and improve organic search engine performance campaigns while staying up-to-date with the latest trends in SEO and changes in major search engines
- Report on inbound marketing performance with stratgeies and suggestitions to ehance and grow performance
- Analyze keyword research (Google AdWords, HubSpot, etc.) and usage in campaigns, landing-pages, social media, and across marketing assets
- Coordinate the setup, optimisation and measurement of paid media campaigns
- Research and test new channels to expand reach, improve conversions and lower CPA
- Increase conversion rate and CRO by using insights from various tools and techniques
- Personalise website content and user experience for visitors based on their country and region
- Establish closed-loop analytics with inside sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to driver quality leads and conversion.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hands-on experience using digital analytics tools and Ads platforms (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- 2-3 years experience in digital acquisition and engagement methods (content, social media, SEO, PPC, etc.) preferably within B2B
- Strong understanding of SEO and optimising customer journey
- Experience in a technology SaaS company would be a great advantage, ideally within financial services or legal sector
- Experience with CRM tools e.g. Salesforce.com, CMS tool e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, and Analytics tools e.g. Full Circle Inisghts is an advantage
- Eligible to work in the UK or EU without any restrictions
- Ability to work productively within a team environment as well as independently;
- Is flexible and adaptable in approach;
- Ability to build strong working relationships especially with local sales team;
- Ability to collaborate across functions and regions within a multicultural environment;
- Proactive, flexible, quick to adjust, focused on execution and results;
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in digital marketing, communications, business or related fields is desirable;
- A Masters degree is an advantage.