Our client, a growing and vibrant tech business based in Bury, is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive due to continued growth.
This is an all-round Marketing Executive role, with a focus on producing high-quality, valuable content that strengthens our brands. Working with two brands will provide the opportunity to voice two diverse brand personalities. Successful applicants will need to be driven and versatile, with a talent for writing engaging content.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Creating and distributing articles, videos, white papers and guides via the website, social media and other channels
- Creating additional collateral to support wider marketing strategies i.e. landing pages, product documentation etc
Search Engine Optimisation
- Link building and spotting opportunities i.e. HARO
- Continuous review and management of the website to improve organic rankings
- Working with partners on larger PR strategies
- Creation and management of paid ads on search and social platforms
Reporting and Management
- Producing regular performance reports for each strategy in play
- A*-C at GCSE level or equivalent(s) in English and Maths
- A*-C at A-level or equivalent(s) in English, Business or related fields
- Recommended: certificates in Google Analytics & Google AdWords
- Strong working knowledge of all MS Office programmes, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A talent for multitasking and personal time management
- Versatility and self-motivation
- Very advanced presentation & design skills with an eye for detail
- Recommended: Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Required: 2 Years + in a similar role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.