Inbound Marketing Director, Cambridge -
An exciting marketing agency based in Cambridge are looking for an Inbound Marketing Director to join their well-established team and deliver strategic inbound marketing activities for key clients. You must have a minimum of 4 years agency experience and the capabilities to hit the ground running within this fast paced, dynamic agency.
Working across a full mix of marketing channels, this role will have you involved in
- Building and nurturing key relationships with your portfolio of inbound clients, ensuring you have a full grasp of their needs and objectives
- Capably recognising client challenges and offer reliable support and recommendations to effectively resolve issues and transform them into success
- Devise and deliver strategic and integrated inbound marketing plans, applying your demonstrable knowledge within inbound marketing to executive specific activities that exceed client expectations
- Liaising with the wider content and communications team to deliver specialist plans
- Oversee the delivery of content and marketing materials to ensure they are on brief and consistent
- Successfully grow and build your team; ensure you offer positive support and model your true investment in the teams development.
This is the perfect time to join this leading agency, who are going through a period of sustained growth and offer an engaging and supportive agency environment. Due to the location of their plant friendly office, this role is commutable from Huntingdon, Royston, Cambridge, St Neots, Huntingdon, Ely, Saffron Walden, Bury Saint Edmunds, Haverhill and London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.