We are looking for a talented and ambitious marketing manager to join our exciting fast evolving technology company.
About the company
21st Century Technology is an established and fast-evolving technology company, providing tailored solutions to the transport community. We offer market leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions supporting our customers to solve complex operational requirements for on-board public transport and into towns and cities. The Group has a turnover of over £12m and is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
We are headquartered in the heart of the country, in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, with offices in London as well as operations in France, Scandinavia and New Zealand. The business has been undergoing a transformation in the last two years, working closely with customers to develop software technologies that will shape the future of public transport and create the Smart Cities of tomorrow.
We have an ambitious and innovative culture and work with many internationally renowned public transport operating companies, as well as local councils, public transport executives and private organisations.
About the role
As this is a new role being created within the company, we are looking for a talented and ambitious self-starter. Reporting to and working with the Group Development and Communications Manager you will have a central role in shaping and executing the Group’s marketing strategy, brand development, communications, content marketing, campaign management, internal and external events, advertising and marketing collateral creation. You will also work with stakeholders in other functions, including PR, sales, operations and R&D.
About your experience
- At least 3 years in a B2B marketing environment, either in-house or agency
- CIM professional qualification or equivalent, or currently working towards qualification
- Experience of the public transport industry a bonus, but not essential
- Keen to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong influencing skills, proactive with a focus on results and getting things done
- Well organised and able to manage complex projects
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication
- Open to feedback and hungry to learn and progress
- Experience in shaping and executing marketing strategies
- Some experience of digital marketing including email marketing, paid media and web content optimisation
- Measurement, analysis and reporting
- Fluent in English
- 2:1 degree or higher from a top university
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Passionate about marketing and technology
Please respond with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are an ideal fit for this position and why you are interested in joining the 21st Century Technology. We have an immediate vacancy for the right candidate.