We're on the search for a Junior Traffic Manager / Studio Manager to join a leading bank who are on a mission to revolutionise the way in which we manage our finances. You will be based in beautiful offices in central Bristol and support the Studio Manager in delivering a diverse range of brand and marketing projects and campaigns on and offline, for multiple brands, ATL and BTL. This in-house Junior Traffic Manager / Studio Manager role would suit somebody who's either worked in an in-house Junior Traffic Manager / Studio Manager (or similar role) before, or Junior Traffic Manager / Studio Manager from a marketing or creative agency who's looking to be part of a big brand's longer term journey. The in house studio team is currently a team of 5 but this recruitment drive will see them double in size. It's a great time for you to join the team.
The experience we need.
- Agency or in-house experience
- Have worked directly with designers and creatives and comfortable liaising with them on different projects and discussing the work
- The ability to work as a team with other designers and copy writers
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- An attention to detail that upholds our high copy standards
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and their resolutions
This is a brand new role in a newly established in-house studio team, so the timing could not be better to make a massive impact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Studio Manager to assess incoming briefs and put together detailed timing plans encompassing resource requirements and agreeing these with the Marketing Managers and the relevant designers and copywriters
- Ensuring the project plans are adhered too and working with creative teams and marketing managers to keep it on track.
- Able to work closely with the creative and design teams to turn briefs into accurately crafted work which is delivered on time
- Need to have an eye for detail and be organised, providing QC support when needed and checking that work presented to marketing managers meets the brief
- Liaise consistently and clearly to ensure that marketing managers and creative team members are kept up to date on all project developments and key dates.
- Help to identify, communicate, and escalate any issues such as delays, communicating across all teams involved.
- Manage and pull together key inputs into MI which shows how the in-house team is performing
- Ensure the in-house team are running efficiently and identify any process improvements
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. It's an exciting time to join as they veer away from corporate culture towards a more enterprising approach as they build up their own, in-house studio team.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £33k and £47k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- Opportunity to work from home at least 1-2 days a week after COVID
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! You'll also need to have a portfolio of work to share.