We're on the search for a Hybrid Motion Graphics & Graphic Designer rolled into one. You'll join a leading bank who are on a mission to revolutionise the way in which we manage our finances. You will be based in beautiful offices in central Bristol and work on a hugely diverse range of brand and marketing projects and campaigns for multiple brands. This in-house motion and graphic designer role would suit somebody who's either worked in an in-house studio before, or as a motion graphics designer / graphic designer from a marketing or creative agency. Perhaps it's now your desire to be part of a big brand's longer term journey. The in house studio team is currently a team of 5 but this recruitment drive will see them double in size. It's a great time for you to join the team as one of their newest team members and the person to take the lead on motion graphics projects (as well as static 2d design work).
The experience we need.
- Four years' agency or in-house experience
- Over four years' digital design experience
- Outstanding design skills and a passion for all things arty
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of direct-response best practices
- In-depth Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Sketch
- Experience with motion design and Adobe After Effects/Premiere Pro
- Be able to confidently edit video including colour grading, transitions and compositing
- Capable in elements of graphic design for social
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and their resolutions
- Ability to accurately estimate for tasks/projects and fulfil those estimates
This is a brand new role in a newly established in-house studio team, so the timing could not be better to make a massive impact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce high quality design work for assets across a range of channels including email, Internet Banking, Direct Mail, Social and Digital Display. In the vast majority of cases standard visual design templates will be used with updates to iconography and imagery to keep assets fresh.
- Amending and updating assets according to the needs of Marketing Managers using pre-approved toolkits
- Presenting creative work to Campaign Managers
- Taking ownership of creative projects and briefs from start to finish
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring the brand visual identity of brands are consistent at all times
- Working with copy writers to bring simple, tactical direct response communications ideas to life.
- Ensuring Direct Response best practices and brand guidelines are always adhered to
- Work across a number of product areas and campaigns delivering high quality creative
- Designer will be responsible for updating our online videos and animation for social assets and developing our inhouse graphics offering.
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. It's an exciting time to join as they veer away from corporate culture towards a more enterprising approach as they build up their own, in-house studio team.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £33k and £47k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- Opportunity to work from home at least 1-2 days a week after COVID
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! You'll also need to have a portfolio of work to share.