About the Social Good Firm
This company is a purpose led and innovative organisation working on development projects in lower income countries. As a PR and Communications Advisor you will be part of a team of PR and communications specialists, promoting the organisation's work and contributing to the development of a broader communications strategy.
My client works in multiple developing states, making an invaluable contribution and offering an opportunity for its employees to engage in work that provides a genuine social good.
If you are collaborative, have experience in PR and communications and are attracted to a unique in-house opportunity to make a positive social impact, then this is the ideal role for you.
About the In-House PR and Communications Advisor role
As a PR and Communications Advisor you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your operational and public relations skills in a purpose led organisation providing a positive social good.
Key Responsibilities for the PR and Communications Advisor:
- Responsibility for managing and developing positive business relationships with a wide network through PR, communications and digital channels
- Working to develop a broader communications strategy, and contributing to the planning and delivery of comms, events and general PR
- Implementing new digital communications, managing online communications and developing the organisations web presence
- Writing briefs, producing and managing digital content, responding to scrutiny
- Proactively working in an innovative and creative communications environment
If you have experience in PR and communications and have a passion for doing positive work, then the chance to join this purpose led and rewarding organisation is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR and Communications Advisor:
- Have a proven track record, preferably with 3 years of experience in public relations or communications
- Be able to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Have strong communication, digital and computer skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, flexible and sociable
The PR and Communications Advisor receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £40,000 plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the PR and Communications Advisor role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1209.