£26,000 - £30,000 - excellent benefits
Do you want to work at an exciting media technology brand in an exciting role?
This client is at the very top of the league when it comes to creating some of the most inventive and useful advertising technology in their market and this is your opportunity to be a part of that success! With clients both large and small, they produce bespoke technologies which allow brands and advertisers to buy and sell digital advertising space more efficiently as well as offering the ability to optimise and analyse digital advertising campaigns in real time. The successful candidate will be working directly with clients to provide best in class technical support. If you want to be surrounded by experts in a business which offers carers rather than jobs, get in touch immediately!
As a Helpdesk Specialist you will:
* Be the first point of contact for clients and will need to build strong relationships to ensure that you fully understand their needs
* Work with the extended client services team to produce and roll out new client services strategies and processes
* Ensure that you are developing your knowledge of the suite of products so that you can grow into a client facing and onsite support specialist
* Assisting and supporting the development team when new products are to be rolled out to clients and end users
- Degree in an applicable field including advertising, finance, information technology or business management is desired but not essential
- Minimum 1- 2 year's experience in a Client Services, Client Success or helpdesk based role offering support to clients on technical issues
- A polite and professional manner with experience in previous phone-based customer support / help-desk environment will allow you build rapport with clients/customers & colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will help you when liaising with clients as well as maximising effectiveness within your team
- Being organised and pro-active with keen attention to details will mean you can efficiently keep on top of the workload and manage the constantly varying demands of the role
If this sounds like the role for you, click "apply" now!!