The experience we need.
- You must be highly organised and an excellent administrator, with experience of delivering efficiency in a busy internal team.
- You will be an excellent communicator, who is not afraid to speak to senior stakeholders, the internal team, as well as, external partners and the members themselves.
- You must have strong customer service experience and be passionate to deliver an excellent customer service.
- Oversee all member data, ensuring quality of data in reporting and invoicing are met.
- Be able to spot inaccuracies in the data, clean and sort errors.
- Collate information from member results to assist in reporting to internal teams and clients.
- Support on new tenders and collate information for internal teams to present.
- Monitor data accuracy to ensure timely invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Work with PR team to generate member success stories and content.
- Work with insights team to prepare data for customer satisfaction survey.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return:
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary (Circa £24k).
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam a call.