Head of Web Development
Manchester City Centre
A fantastic opportunity not to be missed out on for a Head of Web Development to join a passionate, thriving and consistently growing company working in central Manchester. You will play a vital role in delivering web applications which engage the clients customers, that are easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.
What we need from you:
- Proven track record in leading a team and working alongside a wider tech team
- Experience developing AngularJS based applications
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive web design
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS
- Detailed knowledge of development pipelines and CI / CD
- Promoter of good practice through Agile
- .NET / ASP.NET web forms development experience. C# and / or VB.NET.
- Experience working with SASS and mixins
- Experience working with grunt / gulp task runners and Node
This role requires somebody who has a good level of autonomy, somebody who can influence a team and make an impact both internally and externally and furthermore, somebody with strong business skills who demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving and day to day tasks.
Please note: this role offers remote working, with the expectation to go into the Manchester based office once a week.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Meditation app - Headspace
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.