We are hiring a Head of Marketing & Sales to lead and run a busy B2B marketing department in a global integrated agency. You will be responsible for crafting and executing a marketing strategy for targeting clients and partners.
Working closely with the company's sales teams, you will be leading activity to win business from new customers, renew and grow business from existing partners. You will be somewhat of a Unicorn with experience in B2B Marketing but good knowledge understanding and where possible experience across; Account Based Marketing, Lead Generation, Data and Data Segmentation and Bids /Pursuits for large contracts (£400,000 +).
- Creating a B2B marketing strategy that drives marketing-led revenue and leads for sales
- Instilling a data-driven marketing approach to the existing marketing team
- Defining and owning the product roadmap for the new website launch
- Be a Brand Ambassador and represent the business at Industry and Client events
- Enhancing the quantity and quality of marketing channels utilised
- Supported marketing attributed revenue campaigns, and run lead generation campaigns for sales teams to close
- Be a data-driven, analytic first marketer
- Senior level stakeholder management experience
- Responsible for entire B2B marketing funnel; brand awareness, demand generation, lead acquisition and content
- Contribute towards the business' growth targets
Is it you?
- Experience working in a SaaS business, selling software or marketplace business is an advantage
- You will be a strategic marketeer who can have the right conversations with C-Suite within Businesses in other words you know how to market to the marketeers
- Experience with lead management programs and marketing automation software and tools (Salesforce in particular)
- Good understanding of both digital marketing and inbound strategies as well as more traditional channels (PR, events, etc.)
Fantastic package and benefits are available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Daryn your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Daryn can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter