Job Title: Head of Social Media - Independent Content Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £55,000 basic depending on experience plus benefits
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented social media strategist to join a growing independent agency based in central London. This exciting agency was founded by industry leaders and partners with big name brands to deliver award winning content and strategy solutions. They work with an array of household name brands like Visa and Adidas, producing award winning work. They have a tight knit, entrepreneurial, collaborative and fun culture. This is an agency where you won't be held back by red tape or politics - this is an agile dynamic environment where you'll be able to make a big impact in your role.
About the Head of Social role
The new Head of Social will report directly into the MD, and will have the opportunity to lead of social strategy for clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Social role:
* Lead on the development of social content strategy for clients
* Lead and grow the social media team and offering within the agency
* Develop proposals and new business pitches
* Network and represent the agency at key industry events
* Manage key stakeholders
You'll be a talented and entrepreneurial social media specialist, who's adept at leading on social strategy across organic, paid and influencer campaigns for known brands.
Skills and Experience needed for the Head of Social role:
* Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
* Track record of delivering social strategy and campaigns that deliver results
* Strong experience in content strategy
* Gravitas and ability to lead on client pitches
* Flexible and proactive approach
For more information about the Head of Social Media role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.