About The Law Firm
My client is one of the most successful and reputable law firms in the world and they are looking for a Head of Social Media to be based in their modern and fully-serviced London office. Responsible for managing and overseeing the online social media presence of the firm, the ideal candidate will be a social media expert with experience in professional services or a B2B environment. The successful candidate will be a key senior team member responsible for company-wide training and development. With great benefits and the chance to work at a world-renowned law firm, this is a great opportunity for a social media expert to take the next step in their career.
About The Head of Social Media Role
As the Head of Social Media, you will have a great opportunity to learn and excel in a supportive and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Social Media:
- Head up the management of the firm’s social media presence and conduct a strategic review to help integrate social media and communication activities.
- Design and develop a comprehensive digital communications and social media strategy across multiple platforms in line with company objectives and tone of voice.
- Provide counsel and advice to different teams throughout the business relating to personal social media management and presence. This includes creating various training modules and workshops.
- Ensure social media presence and content is aligned with the firm’s website and digital media strategy.
- Work closely with international teams to ensure consistency in the social media approach.
- Support the development of other various content such as blogs and podcasts and web pages.
- Monitor and analyse posts in accordance with reputation management whilst also measuring and reporting on effectiveness of social media strategy.
About The Successful Head of Social Media
If you are a currently a social media leader in a relevant industry then this could be an ideal step in your career in a successful and motivating environment.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Social Media:
- Excellent track record of social media management and success, ideally within a professional services or B2B environment.
- Great communication and language skills with a good creative ability.
- Ability to stay up to date with social media changes and best practice.
- Leadership experience and a good project management ability.
- A strategic mind with the ability to analyse results and act accordingly.
- Experience working with colleagues of all seniorities from juniors to directors.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work with highly confidential information.
The Head of Social Media will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £90k depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Head of Social Media role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter