Head of Social - Global B2B Company
£70 to £85k (DOE) - Performance bonuses, 24+ days' holiday, free parking and more
About The Prestigious Global Law Firm
This exciting law firm who're changing the way legal services are provided around the world has an excellent opportunity for a talented Head of Social to join their expert-led brand and communications team to shape the innovative law consultancies tone of voice across socials.
This fast-paced Head of Social role offers the opportunity to develop within a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. A Head of Social with an innovative mind and a passion for delivering successful B2B social campaigns internationally would be perfect for achieving their vision of a warm and approachable presence.
This disruptive B2B role is within an award-winning, Top 5 highest-grossing law firm in the world, changing the law practice landscape globally. Their modern, stylized London offices are soon to be even more vibrant when added to by a talented and dedicated Head of Social.
About the Head of Social Role
As Head of Social, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills at an exciting and creative firm within law.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Social:
* Seize opportunities to mastermind evergreen and international B2B social campaigns
* Have the chance to liaise closely with influential figures within and external to the law firm, to mould wide-reaching projects and campaigns, maximising exposure using materials generated by market-leading research
* Take charge of owning the day-to-day management of the entire social media strategy
* Lead in the development and execution of a comprehensive B2B digital communications
About the Successful Head of Social
If you are currently in a B2B Social Media Lead role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the B2B space.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Social:
* Ideally 8 years' experience in social and/or digital, preferably B2B or professional services
* Highly developed leadership and project management skills
* Hands-on experience with analytics tools
* World-class communication skills targeting B2B audiences internationally
The Head of Social will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £70k to £85k and excellent company benefits including performance bonuses, free parking and 24+ day's holiday.
For more information about the Head of Social role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.