Job Title: Head of SEO- Market Leading Fintech Company
Salary: £60 to £70k (depending on experience) - 20+ days' holiday, health, flexi-hours
About the High Growth Fintech Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a talented Head of SEOto join their growing, fintech, digital performance marketing team. This fast-paced Head of SEO role will be highly focused on driving long-term growth for the fintech brand by shaping their SEO strategy whilst building a world class high-performance marketing team. A Head of SEO that's as comfortable being hands-on as they are taking a step back and thinking long-term would be perfect for their ambitious plans for growth. The Head of SEO will also report to the Head of Performance Marketing and will drive continued growth on top of their already 1million + customer base with over 100,000 new customers every month and rising.
This high rising fintech company is an award-winning, Top 10 Fastest Growing Fintech Company based in London. As Head of SEO you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. With over 800 staff members, the company prioritises its close-knit community and cares deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams.
About the Head of SEO Role
As Head of SEO, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of SEO
- You will mastermind and define SEO and the growth opportunity it can unlock at the fintech company and how it's executed
- You will establish the strategic direction and technical blueprint for the product, growth and marketing engineering teams
- You will implement KPIs and then launch tooling and reporting structures for their products to help shape actionable insights and objectives
- You will liaise with the content, PPC and Affiliates teams to establish a mutual understanding of where to focus
About the Successful Head of SEO
If you are currently in an SEO Manager role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of SEO:
- Ideally 4 years' experience in delivering significant search driven growth from large scale SEO projects in competitive, high traffic sectors
- Experience in a diversified SEO tool kit. For example, GA, AHrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Experience in proactively identifying issues and establishing chances to tackle them
- Equal capability at both getting hands-on and taking a step back and thinking long-term
The Head of SEO will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from 60 to 70k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including pension, health, flexi-time
For more information about the Head of SEO role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.