Are you a Head of Sales who can run a Business Development team? If you are then read on to find out more …
DNA Recruit are working with a fast-growing property consultancy based in London who work with creative, fashion and technology companies to advise them on their property strategy, office move, a rejig of current space or looking to release office entirely. Their award-winning approach to the process has led to them securing a place on the StartUps 100 and receiving a leading Business Award and they are now seeking a new Head of Sales to join their growing team.
As a Head of Sales you will be establishing new business opportunities through the identification and development of sales leads, managing the call team and increasing their productivity before growing the team throughout the next year.
- Day to day line management of call team
- Directing weekly focus and keeping the team on track
- Reviewing, implementing and reporting KPIs
- Identifying new revenue streams, call lists, target areas for the team
- Calling and booking meetings with potential clients
- Development and maintenance of the company CRM
- Proactive amendments to company processes including changes to tech stack
- Growth of business development team, assisting in hiring decisions
- Responsible for the training and development of call team
- Self-Sourcing new business opportunities
Is this you?
The Head of Sales must have a proven experience in running a sales team and developing relationships, as well as driving to push the business forwards and growing a team and a desire to progress and develop in a start-up environment. Your strong leadership skills enables you to manage, develop and train team members. Are you able to demonstrate the following:
- Running a sales team and managing telesales
- experience obtaining leads, developing relationships and booking meetings
- Excellent telephone manner and client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and clear communication skills.
Salary: up to £80K basic, OTE £150K +great benefit & package
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.