An exciting role as a talented and passionate Head of Sales & Marketing has risen.
The successful candidate will be based in London in order to visit venues and participate in meetings working Monday to Friday remotely from home.
The Head of Sales and Marketing will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will lead the sales team, marketing coordinator and external digital advertising agencies.
This role will be responsible for helping shape their ambitious three-year plans for growth into new market products and geographical territories.
- Track the effectiveness of the marketing plan including campaign effectiveness, ROI and sales conversions.
- Compile monthly KPI's and report to the General Manager on the performance of the sales and marketing teams.
- Create and implement an ecommerce roadmap to meet growth targets into new geographical territories and new markets.
- Analyse, review, recommend and build strategic and tactical changes to the existing ecommerce channels that drive business profitability.
- Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of competitor and customer trends and patterns and act on the analysis to inform short, medium and long-term strategy.
- The ideal candidate will lean towards an entrepreneurial marketing style and have a strong commercial acumen.
- You will have a good understanding of the wellness industry and a passion for Yoga
- Have exceptional understanding and experience of optimising all Digital Marketing channels
- Have proven experience in planning and deploying a target-driven social media strategy across a broad range of social channels.
- Have an experience in managing online campaigns;
- Have excellent analytical skills and be adept in drawing conclusions, applying insights from sales and marketing data.
- Have a demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills, with the ability to identify, prioritise and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Have a strategic approach yet an ability for hands on management.