The is a unique opportunity to build and implement the digital strategy from the ground up as the company goes through a full digital transformation bringing functions in-house that have up until now been outsourced to agency.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Taking the lead in developing successful, long term digital marketing strategies.
- Designing and implementing digital campaign
- Responsible for managing all digital marketing channels including multiple websites, social media channels, email marketing and PPC
- Examining competitor activity and implementing tactical campaigns and promotions to increase market share
- Monitoring sales and forecasting trends to proactively drive new customer acquisition, retention revenues and profit margins
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of senior digital marketing management and ecommerce in a commercial environment.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working across retention marketing campaigns
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of all online marketing tools, with a good level of competency with Google Analytics
- Evidence of driving new customer acquisition through effective use of CRMs
- Hands on, with demonstrated experience of end to end campaign management
If you like the idea of defining the marketing aspects of the company's CRM/e-commerce platform and you feel you have the right experience, please apply today.