Head of Retail Marketing - Telecoms
£75,000 - £83,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Surrey (commutable from parts of SW London and Greater London)
Are you a strategically-minded telecoms marketing leader with strong people management, negotiation and the ability to work independently as well as within a collaborative, global team?
If so, please read on! I'm currently recruiting for an ambitious, global brand in the mobile telecoms space, currently seeking a Head of Retail Marketing - Telecoms to lead and coordinate strategic initiatives across their European IT and mobile business (tablets, wearables and accessories).
Working alongside strategic retailers, operators and experience stores, the brand aims to position itself at the forefront of mobile/wearable accessories in a retail environment.
About the role:
- Defining and implementing European retail vision alongside 17 subsidiary retail marketing organisations and delivering and aligned plan for retail channels.
- Identifying opportunities within the retail customer experience and creating an effective solution alongside global/regional channel partners.
- Supporting and overseeing subsidiaries through providing guidelines on all retail marketing
- Leading the retail GTM strategy for flag-ship product launches, overseeing global retail projects and activities.
- Developing and defining retail KPIs to measure performance.
- Developing and leading a clear vision for all retail stores.
- Managing and driving multiple stakeholders and acting as a thought leader for the business globally.
- Experience of working in a high-performing shopper or customer experience
- Experienced in building value propositions and market positioning.
- Substantial experience of working in the mobile industry, branded FMCG or luxury goods.
- Working with HQ and local teams in a strategic, senior level role, executing successful, sales-driven programs.
- Experience of working in a regional marketing role within a matrix structure and alongside virtual teams.
- A genuine passion for technology and an understanding of the mobile ecosystem - manufacturers, operators, retailers and market trends.