Excellent international Retail Marketing leadership role for global Smartphone leader
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Global Smartphone leader
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll lead and coordinate strategic initiatives across the European Mobile Business footprint (Mobile, Tablets, Wearables and Accessories) via strategic partners such as Operators and Retailers and own brand Experience Stores with the aim of being at the forefront amongst premium brands within the retail environment.
You’ll support European subsidiaries and collaborate with the global HQ retail team by providing guidance, knowledge and a sharing of best practise to support the delivery of a world class retail experience that enhances the brand.
The role combines strategic planning and operational execution via cross-functional collaboration. It provides an interface between local and central teams to align the strategic priorities for the region and ensure that the brand is leveraged to realise regional growth potential.
To support the desire to become an aspirational brand within the retail environment, specific key pillars of this role include;
- Retail strategy and fundamentals
- Retail operation enhancement
- Retail go-to-market strategy
- Enhance customer experience
- Define and implement European retail vision and strategy, constantly liaising with 17 subsidiary’s retail marketing organizations to deliver a consistent and aligned plan for Retail Channels;
- Identify opportunities within Retail customer experience, and create effective solutions alongside Global/Regional channel partners (Operators & Retailers)
- Support and oversee 17 Subsidiaries by providing European guidelines across all retail marketing activities and listen to the local voice of the customer to deliver to global HQ.
- Lead Retail Go-to-market strategy for flagship product launches
- Oversee global retail projects and local retail activities (including visual merchandising, road shows, events, shop-in-shop) ensuring ROI measurement.
- Develop and define retail KPIs to measure performance
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking to appoint an experienced retail professional with international experience across a number of market sectors who can demonstrate the ability to work in complex organisations, has delivered excellence in retail and has shown new ways to drive retail and change. You’ll also have the following experience:
- Excellent analytical skills, with proven experience in building value propositions, market positioning and in leading the adoption of the services through cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, including: Manufacturers, Operators, Retailers and understand trends in the market
- Experience of working in high performing Shopper/ Customer experience teams
- Substantial experience in the Mobile industry, branded FMCG or Luxury goods environments
- Experience working internationally with HQ and local subsidiary’s at a strategic level to define and execute mutually successful programs that drive sales.
- Experience working in a regional role working in a matrix structure with virtual teams.
ABOUT THE OFFER
£83,000 basic + up to 36% bonus + car + bens