Our client is a fast-growing, innovative research consultancy, working across a range of blue-chip clients within technology, media, FMCG and many more. The are now looking to bring on board a Head of Qualitative to help them to achieve their goals. They offer agile working and a competitive package for the right person.
In this role, you will be responsible for the qualitative team, working on a range of strategic insight projects. This is a pivotal role for the business, as you will be instrumental in growing the business and innovating within their offering. This role will suit someone who is a strong qualitative researcher, with a good appreciation for quantitative methodologies and is looking to be part of a growing organisation, where you can really make an impact.
- Leading on winning business, alongside other senior team members
- Leading the qualitative offering and growing the team
- Working across a variety of projects, ensuring that the clients' needs are met
- Developing and building strong client relationships, to encourage new and repeat business
- Running fieldwork when required
- Writing and presenting excellent reports and presentations, that answer the client briefs
- Running client workshops
- Working closely with the quantitative team, on integrated projects
- You will be a strong qualitative researcher, with a wealth of experience across a wide variety of methodologies
- Strong fieldwork experience is essential
- Experience in quantitative research would be a bonus, but a good understanding and appreciation of quantitative methodologies and how they can be pulled together
- Experience of running teams and developing business
- You will be a team player, who enjoys working collaboratively
|Salary||£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum||Sector||Agency|