About Our Client
Our client is a market leading, direct to consumer health food business, delivering weekly to thousands of families across the UK.
About the Role
This is an extremely high-profile role within the business, reporting into the VP of Brand and Proposition. They are looking for a consumer champion who will drive consumer insight and understanding through the business through using data which will inform attitudes, needs and use, and thus develop a strategic propositions roadmap to ensure the best consumer experience.
You will be responsible for developing and testing new products (new ranges, new occasions) in collaboration with the market proposition teams, which the performance marketing teams can then sell on to consumers.
- Own the proposition roadmap
- o Develop and drive the product strategy for a range of product propositions, using insight and data techniques.
- o Develop and launch innovative, new consumer propositions which can be owned, and create new revenue driving opportunities, using a test and learn approach.
- Hone the existing food offering and packaging experience
- Set up KPIs which can be tracked and measured. Interpret the results for business gain.
- Present back plans and business propositions to CEO, CFO, COO.
- Lead a team of 2-3 direct reports to effectively execute your brand vision, utilising all available insights data.
- 2-3 direct reports.
- Have a real passion for food.
- Be consumer centric in all thinking.
- You need to be able to work with pace and agility and can manage ambiguity.
- Excellent strategic skills.
- Be commercially savvy
- A self-starter
- Can create structure and build process
- Good at building relationships and making allies
- Will enjoy making the job your own
You must to have the following experience
- You will have worked at a senior level in a senior brand/category or product marketing role
- You must have some classic training from a food or drink FMCG company and preferably additionally worked in a smaller company/start-up, or have experience working on a challenger brand with a smaller budget.
- Deep understanding of insight and data techniques.
- Proven examples of having worked on brand architecture that drives a proposition.
- You will have achieved success in a similar environment and will be a key influencer delivering results through people
- You will have line managed with the ability to build and empower a high performing team
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **