This company is the fastest growing FS Company in the UK and at the forefront of workplace automatic enrolment. It is already the scheme of choice for 1000's of businesses across the UK but now it's moving to its next stage of growth and needs to develop propositions to support their positioning as a thought leader and a future choice. Based in Central London they offer a fast moving, supportive, ever changing environment where people are truly valued and genuinely excited to be part of what they're doing. Highly innovative marketing environment.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will work with insight, corporate strategy, product operations and market facing teams to build, develop and deliver marketing propositions and campaign strategy. Working with marketing and creative services teams you will be responsible for an annual marketing plan, developing a roadmap and reporting frameworks. This is a key role where you will lead and manage a team of 6 as well as external partners. Responsible for marketing expenditure and handling and tracking larget budgets, quality and brand standards, overseeing process management including governance, finance and GDPR.
Day to day you will:
- Work with Marketing and Creative Services teams, Digital Strategy, Research and Insight and the Product team to develop an optimise propositions to support acquisition and retention strategies
- Define and implement strong propositions for members against member strategy
- Understand customer insights against development of ideas
- Create and deliver rolling marketing activity plans
- Provide strategic advice to Director of Marketing
- Create and manage reporting and evaluation frameworks
- Define a set of ROI measures against business targets
- Deputise for the Marketing Director as needed at meetings and events
- Forecast resource requirements
- Understand and apply the GDPR, TPR regulations to all marketing material
I'm looking for a Head of Proposition and Marketing Campaigns who has a strong strategic and commercial background preferably within financial services or a regulated environment. You will have strong stakeholder relationship management skills at all levels, be a proven line manager and leader with senior strategic and delivery experience in marketing campaign strategy especially in the digital space. Used to propositions and marketing planning to affect KPIs and business change. As an accomplished communicator you will be a senior influencer to marketing, developing competencies and skills across the team. A chance to use your in-depth knowledge of end to end marketing management practices, commercial awareness and business acumen. You will be highly numerate and creative with strong analytical skills.
As well as helping to deliver an extremely beneficial FS product, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team of marketers in a fast paced environment and join a unique organisation at a pivotal time. They're keen to start interviewing asap so please press the 'Apply' button now.