Are you looking to accelerate your production career? Would you like to join an exciting interactive experience agency. Then please read on to find out more ….
DNA are working with an agency who deliver interactive brand experiences for the world's most ambitious brands. These combine digital and human engagement to drive increased collaboration, business transformation, sales acceleration, and employee/customer engagement. With offices in London and Dubai, they join together the best creative with cutting edge technology to create unique, innovative and bespoke immersive interactive experiences that excite, inspire and engage with their audiences in museums, expos, visitor centres and retail environments.
The Head of Project delivery is responsible for the successful delivery of all projects, as well as oversight and responsibility for revenue and costs on individual projects. The Head of Project delivery will also cover production aspects of new business, establishing and maintaining client relationships and management of the project management team (key must have). Some key responsibilities: -
- Maintain an overview of all Project Managers schedules (London and Dubai), ensuring projects are completed to highest standard achievable, on time and within budget
- Meet regularly with Project Managers to monitor project budgets (local and combined) and ensure that they are working within given targets
- To oversee liaison with clients in areas of responsibility and budgetary importance as needed
- Mentoring, support and training for Project management team
- working with FD and MD to set approved budgets at start of project as well as working with Finance to help manage cashflow
- Ensuring all projects are run correctly through our finance and project management system, Accountability
- To work with Recruitment in the review and selection of prospective project management candidates
Is it you?
As Head of Project Delivery you must have at least 5 years experience in a Senior Production role, and a thorough understanding of digital production processes and methodologies. Other skills and experience our client is looking for include:
- An understanding of technical hardware, including IT, infrastructure, audio-visual, lighting and sound
- An understanding of the exhibition (including permanent) and event industries and experience of delivering projects on-site
- Experience and understanding of design, marketing and brand
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, who is able to communicate with all levels both written and verbally. And has experience of using scheduling, project and resource management tools, and of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Calm under pressure, resourceful and a creative problem solver, used to working to strict deadlines and on own initiative
- Experience hiring staff and freelancers, and hiring, managing and mentoring production staff
- Must be willing to travel on business from time to time to Dubai office for new biz, and meetings as needed.
- An understanding of development languages including Unity and UWP would be useful
Salary: up to £65K plus bonus and benefits
If the above is your profile then we urge you to get in touch immediately by sending your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter