Are you a Head of PR & Public Affairs looking to work at the forefront of research and new technology in the built environment?
EMR are working with the UK's leading authority new technology in construction, housing, communities and urban planning to recruit a Head of PR & Public Affairs on a permanent basis in London. The role presents a brilliant opportunity for a senior communications professional to play a role in promoting the organisations work in improving the homes and built environment we live in.
You will have responsibility for the development and delivery of a PR and public affairs strategy that is aligned to the business' growth strategy and brand.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a PR and Public Affairs strategy that supports the organisation's solutions across Real Estate, Construction and Product Manufacturing
- Work with internal stakeholders, including the Director of Marketing and Head of Stakeholder Engagement, to ensure communications target relevant audiences: Existing customers, Prospective customers, Government departments and Trade Bodies
- Act as the company spokesperson and develop existing and new relationships with journalists and media organisations
- Define and lead on a crisis communications strategy to protect the reputation of the business
- Align communications strategy with the marketing and brand teams to ensure the integration of campaigns
- Further develop the company's existing thought-leadership programme, utilising a large pool of subject matter experts and technical knowledge within the organisation
Your skills and experience will include:
- PR and Public Affairs experience in B2B communications, preferably from the construction, real estate or built environment sectors
- Proven experience of providing communications counsel to C-suite executives
- Crisis communications experience
- Excellent media relations skills with the ability to provide proactive and reactive PR support
- Excellent stakeholder relations experience, with proven experience of engaging with Government and Trade Bodies
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.