Head of PR, Cambridge -
A highly established and innovative agency based in Cambridge are looking for a Head of PR to join their talented team and take responsibility for the execution of both the agencies PR strategy and that of their client portfolio. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years agency experience and exceptional public relations experience.
As Head of PR, working alongside the senior team your role will have you involved in:
- Overseeing the execution of PR across a mix of client accounts, managing senior client relationships and offering strategic proposals
- Recognising areas for growth opportunity and supporting with the identification and drive for new business
- Leading and developing the public relations team, giving direction and inspiration to juniors
- Building a highly successful PR strategy, whilst supporting the overall direction of the agency with the creation of an internal comms plan
- Implementing and improving the PR strategy; executing innovative activities that further contribute to the agency's growth and probability
- Supporting the wider team with regular appraisals, training and development opportunities
This is a huge opportunity to join a leading Cambridge based agency and take ownership of the PR strategy. You will need to be a driven and capable candidate, an inspirational leader and motivational presenter. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Ely, Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Biggleswade, Saffron Walden, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.