Head of PR, Bracknell -
Is PR ‘your thing’ and has it been for a number of years? Are you currently working within a consumer brand, or a PR agency and the upper level?
There are few global brand names which hold quite as much ‘clout’ as with the business we’re now seeking a Head of PR for…
Brand have been commissioned to work with an innovative, globally renowned business to source an influential PR figure, to lead their PR activities for the UK.
As a brand, they are known for their fantastic attitude towards innovation and growth; and this extends beyond their products and to their people. They are passionate about ensuring each employee has a strong development plan in place and to always offer exciting, new challenges so that you can grow in your role. They place a strong emphasis on work/life balance and offer a supportive working environment for all staff.
Not only this, but they also actively encourage their employees to think big and bring new ideas into the business. They didn’t get their reputation for being innovative market leaders by sitting on their hands!
They’re offering a generous starting salary, an excellent benefits package and fantastic working environment where your ideas are always valued and listened to.
They sound great, but what about the role?
Well, as their UK PR lead, your average day could look something like…
- Utilising your excellent relationships with industry stakeholders, journalists and influencers to secure favourable media coverage and drive a positive public image for your brands
- Having full accountability for the UK PR Communications strategies and developing the UK messaging strategies for multiple brands, utilising events and tradeshows also
- Being an advocate for change in the business; evaluating new opportunities, changing trends and devising new and innovative strategies to keep the PR strategy fresh
- Leading and motivating your team of four direct reports, within a wider function of eight, guiding them through their projects, ensuring they are producing their best work and overseeing their progression
What do we need from you?
- Extensive experience in PR and corporate communications management either working in house for a large consumer brand or in an agency with a number of high-profile clients
- A background developing PR strategies for consumer brands and an existing “little black book” of key media and press contacts who you’ve built excellent relationships with
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to sense changing trends and shifts in consumer perception
- Strategic and driven individual who is confident representing brands at a senior level
- Strong team management experience or experience of developing a small team
Our client is an innovative, market leading brand with an exceptional reputation. A beloved brand with a cult following, their strong brand vision and cultural values set them apart in a crowded market.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role will certainly be one of interest to many PR industry leaders, so please don’t hold back from submitting your interest.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.