Head of PPC - Manchester - Agency - £38,000 - £45,000
Our client is looking for a practiced and determined PPC leader with the desire to grow within the company. The ideal candidate will have a solid grasp of the concept of Digital Marketing, paired with a knack for reporting and expertise in analytics. Don’t miss the opportunity to see the impact of your work as an influential Head of PPC.
With generous holidays, flexi-time and a company Mac/Windows Computer on offer this is a chance you don’t want to pass up on.
Roles and Responsibilities of Head of PPC
- Work towards meeting client KPIs whilst aiming to maximise profitability of campaigns.
- Establish an innovative campaign methodology designed specifically for e-commerce clients.
- Carefully implement applicable campaign management technology.
- Generate PPC predictions and proposals.
- Ensure high standards of reporting across the team.
- Contribute towards product expertise in client meetings, presenting ideas with confidence and gravitas.
- Express insight into marketing activity.
- Support the development of case studies and award nominations.
- Actively participate in BD activities via PPC audits and vertical perceptions.
- Enhance the potential of a team of PPC experts.
Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience and passion when dealing with PPC.
- Proven track record of shrewdness and business acumen.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing sphere.
- Notable record when dealing with budgets of £25,000 to £100,000 each month.
- Recognised qualifications in Adwords Advanced, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- Background contact with bid management software.
- Notable linguistic and mathematical skills.
- Ability to manage a team.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now!