Job Title: Head of PPC- Disruptive Digital Marketing Agency
Salary: £60 to £70k (depending on experience) - 25+ days' holiday, health, flexi-hours, pension
About The Multi-national Digital Marketing Agency
This company has an excellent opportunity for a talented Head of PPC to join their digital marketing agency, leading the development of their PPC service.
This high performance digital marketing agency is an award-winning, Top 10 Technologically Innovative Agency based in London. As Head of PPC you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. It's the reason why universal brands similar to Intel, AIG and General Mills rely on the agency to demystify the art behind ad-tech.
This fast paced Head of PPC role will be highly focused on driving long-term growth for their portfolio of global brands using highly-targeted paid search campaigns with a bespoke and methodical flair. The Head of PPC will also represent the hub of communication when liaising with internal and external suppliers in an effort to deliver a clear vision and strategy for the development of this skill across the agency.
About The Head of PPC Role
As Head of PPC, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an exciting, fast-paced, social environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of PPC:
* Seize opportunities to grow and develop the PPC of £5m and beyond
* Have the chance to drive paid search profitability to over 40%
* You will take charge in ensuring best practice guidelines are implemented to the highest standards at all times
* Lead throughout and represent a PPC lead on new business pitches
About The Successful Head of PPC
If you are currently in a PPC Account Director role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of PPC:
* Ideally 5 years' experience in delivering paid search campaigns
* Demonstrable experience in leading PPC campaigns for a variety of clients
* Highly articulate and excellent presentation creation and presenting skills
* Experience in having adapted to different situations and personalities to reach positive outcomes.
The Head of PPC will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £60 to £70k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including pension, health and 25+ days holiday
For more information about the Head of PPC role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter