Step into this new Head of Portfolio Marketing role and lead the team of portfolio marketing managers who develop go-to-market strategies for the organisation's products.
Head of Portfolio Marketing - £105,000 - London
With a long heritage providing software solutions to banks and businesses worldwide, this company is the sort you want to have on your CV! The fintech they offer delivers payment efficiency, screening and compliance programmes and risk management solutions. This Head of Portfolio Marketing role is a great opportunity to propel your career.
The Head of Portfolio Marketing will be responsible for:
- Establishing the GTM vision
- Developing a deep understanding of the buying audience
- Driving an audience-centric approach
- Providing direction for market segmentation and targeting
- Directing product level activities inc. launch and content plans
- Developing competitive positioning for the product portfolio
- Partnering with product and sales leaders
- Managing the hiring, development and retention of product marketing talent.
The Head of Portfolio Marketing will need to have substantive experience of portfolio marketing and be a proven team leader. You will have related industry experience, e.g. payments, FS or fintech.
Apply online now if you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Head of Portfolio Marketing - £105,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.