A high growth retailer with huge aspirations is looking for an exceptional candidate to head up the Performance Marketing team.
You must have 7-10 years experience, have bags of energy and be innovative, driven and highly motivated.
Within this role, you will manage large budgets and have acquisition and re-acquisition as a core deliverable. You and your acquisition team will consistently push yourselves to improve site traffic, ROAS and total customer performance.
You will be an experienced manager who can develop a team and ensure they are achieving their full potential. You will also have great relationship building skills with internal and external teams.
- Lead the budget management and channel selection strategy across all our performance media and ATL media, bringing together brand plans, crm plans into a coherent media plan
- Support with the management and deployment of budgets across all channels and territories
- Work with the team to breakdown the full business plan into channel plans
- Drive channel innovation and trials to find the “next best” media channel to drive customer acquisition
- Build a function that thrives off creative testing to drive performance across all paid media
- Lead the reporting and analysis of paid media activity and provide valuable commentary to key stakeholders
- Lead the people management and personal development of several direct reports and regularly engage in their training and progression
- Be the main point of contact with external partners
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure media is supporting the core growth and focus areas of the business plan
- Oversee and drive the interrogation of analytical data to identify clear opportunities for growth and development
- Champion tech developments internally that support automation, better performance, and increased efficiency
- Support the measurement of brand perception online and how this is influenced by the media strategy
- Own the commercial partnerships function to drive income or off set costs to an agreed target
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in a performance marketing / media role, with at least 2 years experience acting as a “head of”
- Minimum 6 years of people & talent management
- Experience managing significant budgets
- Proven track record of building and delivering successful integrated marketing plans in high-growth online environments
- Highly commercial outlook with focus on delivering a return on budget and significantly impacting numbers
- Be a passionate customer advocate, have the ability to analyse and manipulate data and have significant experience in digital and commercial marketing techniques
- Strong and dynamic leader who can inspire the current team as well as attract new talent to the business
- Carries sufficient gravitas to influence both senior and junior colleagues and create a commercially oriented team that can drive success
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.