One of the UK's most globally recognised brands is now looking to recruit a Head of Performance Marketing. You will be responsible for the overall marketing strategy across all performance channels and will design and deliver the performance initiatives for the company's substantial customer base.
What will you be doing?
- You will have the creativity and experience to lead one of the most exciting performance marketing functions in the UK and have ownership of a multimillion pound budget.
- You will have significant experience in driving outstanding, revenue positive campaigns with specific experience across paid and organic search, display and social advertising, as well as EDM and beyond.
- You will proactively coach and develop your team to help them achieve their personal and professional objectives.
- With significant budgets and campaigns under your area of responsibility, you will be able to demonstrate experience in effectively managing significant campaigns of scale and complexity, with a strong focus on ROI delivery.
What skills do you need?
- Proven leadership skills within a complex, iconic brand and a track record of driving revenues and best practices
- Significant knowledge and track-record of successfully executing performance marketing campaigns of scale
- A track record of managing large teams, very large budgets and resources in a fast moving environment
- Ability to utilise external agency expertise to meet strategic priorities, ensuring effective direction to meet specific objectives within the agreed budget
- The ability to build strong relationships at all business levels, up to C-level