Our client is on the hunt for a Head of Performance Marketing who will enter the business and make a great strategic impact from the get-go! Our client is pleased to offer great benefits and a highly competitive salary to the candidate who will help bolster their place at the forefront of the market.
This is an unmissable opportunity with a fantastic client who have a great team and a generous budget to help you excel as Head of Performance Marketing. Ideally coming from an Ecommerce background, the fitting candidate will have plenty of experience across Paid Search, Email Marketing, SEO and Meta marketing. Alongside this, they will be a great relationship builder and will use their affinity to build lasting relationships to help them excel in stakeholder management.
Sound like the sort of role you could thrive in? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Head of Performance Marketing:
- Deliver marketing strategy across all marketing channels.
- Budget management of performance marketing channels and owning P&L.
- Monitor all Performance Marketing activity.
- Confirm all marketing follows the brand tone of voice and values to ensure seamlessness across all channels.
- Use paid search to generate business and drive sales.
- Act as the go-to person for any Performance Marketing queries.
- Strong focus on trade.
Key Skills and Attributes of Head of Performance Marketing:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- An analytical mindset, capable of taking actionable insights from large quantities of data.
- An understanding of all things Digital Marketing.
- A background in Ecommerce.
- Great collaborative skills.
- Customer-centric and highly strategic.
- Able to prioritise own workload.