Head of Performance Marketing - eCommerce - Manchester City Centre - £100k plus 25% bonus
Exclusive Opportunity! Lead a strong team and manage campaigns for a successful global business as the Head of Performance Marketing! Work with the newest technology, large budgets and some of the best marketers in the industry, whilst enjoying excellent benefits and an extremely competitive salary. This is truly an outstanding job opportunity and located right in the heart of the digital hub of the North!
Our client is a leading global business who has established a well-reputed brand and serves millions of customers every year. With a strong international presence, they are still growing their large Manchester City Centre office and now require a Head of Performance Marketing to deliver an innovative performance marketing strategy which will drive ROI.
Working with the Marketing Director, the Head of Performance Marketing will take the lead on all cross-channel management activities. This is a fantastic new role where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make the role their own! Our client is looking for a skilled, experienced and ambitious Head of Performance who has a proven track record of delivering successful performance marketing strategies whilst managing a fast-growing team. This role would suit an excellent marketing specialist looking for a more strategic, broader marketing role or a marketing agency leader looking for a first move to client-side.
Opportunities like this don’t come around often, so keep reading…
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Performance Marketing:
- Plan and deliver the performance marketing strategy across all marketing channels.
- Manage and monitor all channel performance whilst ensuring that the budget is adhered to.
- Oversee resource allocation by working closely with the marketing team.
- Manage and mentor a team, ensuring that all work produced is of the highest quality.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all performance marketing related queries and represent the company at related events.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Head of Performance Marketing:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar performance marketing role is essential
- A strategic mindset combined with the ability to build strong relationships
- A confident self-starter with fantastic numerical, communication and leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering both short-term and long-term targets
- Previous experience leading client-side agency relationships whilst delivering performance marketing
- Knowledge of eCommerce and the travel industry would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level in mathematics is highly advantageous
Are you a heavily data orientated Marketing Director who will drive performance through data and stakeholder management? This could be the ideal role for you! For more information, call our team today on 0161 833 1044.