Robert Half Marketing are currently recruiting for a Head of Partnerships who will be joining a hugely exciting business, the product is regulated by the FCA and backed by one of the world's largest reinsurance firms. The aim to grow the business on the back of continually exceeding their customer expectations. They will do that by making sure they have a team of great people, backed up by quality products and a passion for delivering the best customer experience. As such, they are looking for world class individuals to join them as they continue their success story.
Head of Partnerships duties:
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Partnerships to join our fast growing organisation, this is a key role managing key relationships with existing partners, working closely with the CEO to identify new business opportunities and be responsible for the management of the partnerships and sales team.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the strategy, execution, and integration of new partnerships, reporting directly to the CEO
- Responsible for the management of a partnerships team and sales team
- Own, measure and grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing and optimization efforts to maximize partnership and business
- Responsible for creating data driven reports to identify areas of growth for the company and partners
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales, marketing, content, analytics) to spearhead partnership integration and management
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
Essential Knowledge Required for the Head of Partnerships role:
- 4+ years' in a partnership, marketing operations or commercially focused role
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Strong desire to work in a fast growing organisation and ability to be adaptable
- Experience in property or technology is desirable
- Commercially astute & aware.
- Confident around data and keen to understand the whys behind it
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident presenter around senior industry leaders as well to larger audiences.
- Exposure to a Customer Success team
- Experience in developing strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholder
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.