Head of Partnerships and Media Sales – Media Sales – Manchester – Up to £55,000
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Head of Partnerships and Media Sales who will take our client from strength to strength through the development of innovative Media Sales and Partnerships strategies.
Are you a great leader, equally as confident working as part of a team to get the job done? Our client needs a Head of Partnerships and Media Sales who will join their Manchester based team and hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be motivated by KPIs and will have proven success hitting targets in their previous roles.
Have we sparked your interest? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Head of Partnerships and Media Sales:
- Manage the partnership strategy for the brand.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the line manager of your own team.
- Ensure all clients are receiving the best possible experience.
- Attract new clients.
Key Skills and Attributes of Head of Partnerships and Media Sales:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Experience in a similar role managing and developing marketing strategies for FMCG brands.
- Confident managing a small team.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- A background in digital technology.