Independent award winning creative agency is looking for a second in command - its this you? …
Multi award winning agency whose skill is to make tired brands famous again, and who work with world class consumer brands, these digital natives put their consumers first and find that one thing that makes a brand famous, creatively bringing the brand back to life over and over again.
The role of Head of Operations and Talent is second in command to the MD and Founder, and instrumental in the agency's growth. Your demonstrable experience (preferably 8+ years including at least 2 in management) of managing people, operations and recruitment inspire your team to own the culture and organisational excellence of the agency you work with. The operations and talent head is happy to get their hands dirty when it comes to getting things done, and taking on the culture and ops programs already in place, as well as improving those you feel would benefit from your skills and future proofing the agency for growth. Some of your role will include:
- understanding client business needs, the internal staff needs including their strengths and weaknesses, and applying this information to your daily company management decisions.
- always helping the team to be their best and staying positive - being confident in speaking up, whether that be to the MD, to the staff within the agency or to procurement leads from their clients
- spotting problems, seeing gaps in processes and having the initiative to fill them.
- supporting the team on jobs, ensuring their wellbeing, and taking an active role in being part of the senior team and helping to drive the agency forward.
Is it you?
- Experience in operational roles in creative agencies
- 8+ years experience (including at least 2 years in management)
- Good working knowledge of project and studio management.
- Love people and agency life
- Have an eye for talent, experience recruiting and maintaining the best brains in the agency
- Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions for problems small, medium and large!
- Enjoy being challenged by an ambition and intelligent team of staff, as well as being proactive and committed to developing teams.
- Roll up your sleeves and muck in!
Working for our client means being part of something special, in an exciting growing independent agency and the chance of being able to stamp your mark on an agency and not just be a cog in the machine!
Salary: £80K plus bonus and heaps of benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are emotionally intelligent, who enjoys growing a happy and profitable team within an agency then our client would like to meet you, so tell us your story and send your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter