- Pureplay eCommerce brand.
- Brand new role as part of an established team.
- Fun market and relaxed working environment.
This role is a part-time position for 2-3 days a week, great for someone looking for extra flexibility.
What you’ll be doing
With a headcount of circa 20 people, you’ll head up the Merchandising function and work cross functionally with Digital, eCommerce, Development and Sales / Marketing to drive overall strategy. You’ll work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to set the Trading Calendar for the year, including key events, launches and promotions.
From day one it will be all about assessing where the Merchandising plan is now, and what the customer data is telling you. Using this will allow you to better plan company forecasts, financial plans and the overall Range frameworks to support the buying process.
This then leads more into the day to day, i.e. Managing the department WSSI’s, reacting to overall performance and understanding seasonal trends to manage risk and optimise the sales of best-selling items. From a leadership perspective, you’ll provide strategic and operational leadership to the Buyer and Assistant Merchandiser, while also planning for future hires to grow the division.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser for a multi-channel brand, preferably within fashion (but not a must).
- Commercially astute and a confident decision maker at a range of levels.
- Proven track record in Range planning to drive profit across the business.
- Have worked in a merchandising team where eCommerce sales are a significant part of the overall turnover.
- Experience in managing and developing others.
- Highly numerate, analytical and a strong attention to detail.
There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience, of up to £60k pro rata (the role is 2-3 days a week). An excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a part-time role, or some additional flexibility.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one!