Robert Half Creative are helping our client to recruit for a Head of Membership position in South West London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative marketing network with members from leading businesses across the world and help shape their membership strategy.
The role will start off working remotely, with the aim to get everyone back in the office once the broader Covid-19 situation settles.
Head of Membership - The right candidate should have a successful sales record in sectors such as publishing, advertising/marketing agencies, consumer sales, etc.
- To grow membership with a focus on engagement and retention
- To be responsible for the membership and professional development proposition
- To define budgets and maintain a forecast throughout the year
- To lead, train and develop membership team of 5
- Ensure all potential membership prospects are identified and explored fully by the team - acquisition experience essential
- Ensure engagement is maintained across all accounts
This is a marketing client in South West London
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this Head of Membership position will be between £45,000-£60,0000.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.