Head of Membership, Stevenage -
If you're looking for a job that will allow you to utilise your skills and use the to get behind a cause you're truly passionate about, then we may have the role for you…
Here at Brand Recruitment, we've partnered exclusively with a leading not-for-profit whose mission is to provide educations and training to thousands of people each year, to give them skills to help them in their every day lives.
We're looking for a driven and meticulous Head of Membership to join this educational not-for-profit to help drive and transform their membership function.
Based in leafy Hertfordshire, not far from Stevenage, this organisation are the leading experts in their field and provide thousands of individuals with training, support and guidance each year. Their mission is a simple one, to help individuals improve their skills and, in turn, benefit the wider community. They are a fantastically collaborative team who are extremely passionate about their cause and have an innovative and diverse approach to providing educational training.
This organisation, as you would expect, is grounded in education and encourage their staff to develop their knowledge and skills and support the team in their personal and professional growth. They genuinely value their staff and want to make sure you are happy and supported in your role so that you produce your best work, whilst still having a sense of fun in the office.
Day to day, you would be responsible for…
- Developing and driving the membership strategy; both in terms of membership retention and acquisition
- Overseeing member communications and ensuring a tailored, informative and engaging approach
- Driving brand awareness and engagement with the business across a number of channels to make more consumers aware of the products and courses on offer
- Analysing membership data and deriving insights to drive future membership marketing activity
- Identifying and managing brand partnerships that add value to existing members and appeal to potential members
We're looking for someone with…
- At least 3 years' experience in a Senior leadership position and experience managing at least one direct report
- Extensive membership marketing experience, with a focus on member retention and acquisition strategies
- Proven experience developing and overseeing marketing communications, including email marketing, direct mail, social media and digital content
This will be a pivotal role within a growing charitable organisation and offers great career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Hatfield, Hertford, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.