Fabulous opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager looking to step into a Head of Marketing role with strong digital skills to join this well-known health and fitness business in Warwickshire.
The Role: Managing a team, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for driving best in class awareness and engagement for customers; both B2B and B2C and deliver a high level of revenue and brand awareness for the business. This is a multi-channel role using traditional offline marketing as well as a heavy bias on digital including CRM and email marketing. Working strategically to develop campaigns as well as maintaining a hands-on element, the Head of Marketing will need to be highly commercial and able to demonstrate experience of growing a business through multi-channel techniques previously.
- Strategic direction and delivery of all marketing campaigns to raise awareness and engage with existing and new customers
- CRM-data focussed to create targeted email marketing campaigns
- Ownership of the customer website experience - use of SEO, PPC, Affiliates and UX
- Optimisation of landing pages for acquisition and e-mail activity
- Drive and develop social media activity and use social advertising
- Report and analyse performance to optimize and grow the business
- Management of team as well as external agency relationships
- Offline marketing- PR, direct mail, advertising
- Responsible for budget and reporting on performance and revenue
The Candidate: As the Head of Marketing you will be a highly motivated hands on leader who is an expert in online marketing as well as experience of traditional offline marketing channels. Particular expertise in CRM, email marketing, Paid search and SEO is preferred as well as a strong commercial focus where you can demonstrate previous budget management and a successful ROI. An interested in health/fitness/nutrition would be beneficial.
Salary is £40,000 - £50,000 DOE plus benefits,
This Head of Marketing role is commutable from Warwick, Stratford on Avon, Birmingham, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Coventry
Would also suit Digital Marketing Manager or Online Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager or Campaign Manager- digital.
Senior Marketing Manager, Warwick, £40,000 - £50,000 DOE