- Fantastic multichannel retailer with stores nationwide.
- Multi brand company.
- Delivery of the marketing mix; ATL, BTL, POS & PR activity.
What you'll be doing
Having accountability for the overall marketing cost centre, including the KPIs and reporting the ROI on all activity, you will deliver the activity program across the full marketing mix; ATL, BTL, POS and PR. You'll work with the Head of Creative on the customer proposition concepts to ensure there is a balance between brand and commercial messaging.
You will manage the seasonal marketing campaigns across all brands working alongside key internal stakeholders such as Buying & Merchandising, Multichannel, CRM and Retail, to ensure the concept is consistent across all channels.
Other key stakeholders will include the partnerships and B2B teams where you will collaborate to deliver joint marketing programmes. You will take a creative approach in developing customer propositions fit for cross-channel execution and will ensure their successful delivery.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Thorough knowledge and experience of commercial marketing in a retail environment
- Solid understanding of the multichannel customer, customer lifecycle and customer journey
- Online and offline acquisition, conversion, engagement, optimisation and retention
- Strong strategic thinker, able to create solid plans and show flawless execution
- Excellent leadership and communication skills across all levels of the business
- Able to identify and communicate with customer segments to influence behaviour
There aren't many opportunities within Gloucestershire to work with a retailer of this calibre, salary is competitive (up to £85k), you'll have a high performing team to work with and a great company culture.
If you have the right experience for this exciting role then don't wait around, please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.